Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mercury vapor to reboot Contra new series

MercurySteam Wants To Do Contra
Mercury team will be ready to leave behind after mirror of fate, and Lords of Shadow 2, Konami says EU Head of Development Dave Cox VG247. Well, I think it's about the desire to leave legacy, said Cox.

And I do not want to go back responsible for a series that will perhaps over a period of time. I would prefer to leave with a bang and that as our legacy in the universe.

Cox said he did not want to be known as Mr. Castlevania, even for his team to be known, the Castlevania team.

Lords of Shadow 2 should be more successful, different team to take the momentum.

However, Cox does not want to get away entirely from the established canon of Konami, I love cons.

 I would like to do Cons. When Mercury Steam, we have an original idea that I think is really awesome. We are pleased to bring to market this idea and I hope that the success of the Lords of Shadow 2 will allow us to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment