Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Report: the Newsstand: Nintendo Power Issue 279

the Newsstand: Nintendo Power Issue 279
Stand facing drought of small magazines have this last little while. It took couple of weeks to get hold of my latest issue of EGM, and I'm still waiting for the latest Game Informer, which I can buy in the store and have not received my copy of the issue as subscriber. Finished my latest issue of Nintendo Power published shortly before the craziness of E3, so I do not get the chance, my thoughts on their pre-E3 edition.

As the Pre-E3 edition of Nintendo Power was a big surprise, with the cover story. There is new is exclusive to the 3DS be this fall. Called Lords of Shadow-Mirror of fate was that ever mouthful, this new entry in the Lords of Shadow Lore of four different characters as they venture follows Dracula's castle at different times.

Nintendo Power cover story shows play that teaches you how Trevor and Simon Belmont. Mirror of Fate looks to blend the great battle of Lords of Shadow with the structure of the last handheld iterations in the series such as Dawn of Sorrow and Portrait of Ruin. This cover story , the main reason why I am so excited for this game 3DS, as it looks good.

The cover story was celebrated followed by a list of the greatest and worst moments in the Castlevania series to the franchises '25 anniversary. Other notable articles in this issue of Nintendo Power were found the key games for the Wiki article that listed the games that Wiki owners should be in their collection, fascinating insight into how the team at Mist walker created the cast for The Last story, have interviews with Masahiro Sakurai and Joules Witham and review of Pokémon conquest.

Overall, Issue 279 of Nintendo Power successful issue. It had a big cover story, revelation that no other magazine or gaming site that was exclusive to the Nintendo Power, some excellent articles and solid selection of previews and reviews. Even as pre-E3 edition, it did not rob them of the thunder of the big show, in contrast to another magazine by the name of Game Informer.

Even though I have not yet received not my problem, I've looked through the latest edition of my local video game store. Enough of my little tangent. Issue 279 of Nintendo Power is great read for all gamers and Nintendo fans must-read.

No comments:

Post a Comment