Friday, June 8, 2012

Fire Emblem with Awakening DLC characters

Fire Emblem with Awakening DLC characters
3DS Community this is a friendly community on the 3DS console and games, and Nintendo in general, and you can easily take part

Fire Emblem the Sacred Stones was set the DLC, along with her brother, Ephraim, which was previously released sometime this character set will be released next week on 7 June, after what I've read.

You will be on display in this game as the bride class Measured at the photo above, they have some kind of personal users will be What confused me first to her appearance in FE8 little compared, it was swinging unit, the swords.

Looks like she let fall her sword-swinging skills and change it into a personal user chose According to Fire Emblem Wiki, the bride-class also has arches as  secondary weapon.

Although, I think her new art work fairly well I'm still comfortable with that they have a sword wielder and go with a revised armor with him. I still have my hopes for the rest of the guys from the previous games.

No comments:

Post a Comment