Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Majora's Mask Fan HD Trailer Is Amazing for 3DS

Majora's Mask Fan HD Trailer Is Amazing And Probably Impossible
This high-definition remake of Majorca’s Mask trailer concept comes from Pablo Belmonte and Pace Martinez, and it looks great.

I would like to see this game become a reality, especially on the Wiki-U, but I'm not very optimistic that so little ever reach fruition. I would be happy to be refuted, though. Nintendo Ocarina of Time remake for 3DS, so I suspect that it is not entirely beyond question. More than anything, it makes me want to repeat Majorca’s Mask.

It is trailer like this that inspires me for the next Zelda game. A style like this one or the tech demo showed last year’s E3 Nintendo stop the game would be nice. A Majorca’s Mask remake would be great, but I'm impatient for the next Zelda for Wiki U

All this resulted from the assumption that rabbits with speech disabilities were not able to regulate the trade; they were replaced with rabbit in a suit and briefcase. It was this group of smart rabbit responsible for the economic downturn and the recent recession. The whole point? You like cute in suits, but that was it for talent.

I kind of feel that the slight graphical drawbacks of the N64 era (in comparison to the modern generation), which was Majorca’s Mask, the value scary. Either way, we could all use another excuse to play it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment