Saturday, June 9, 2012

New Super Mario Bros. 2 Is Every Bit As Good As It Should Be Review

New Super Mario Bros. 2 Is Every Bit As Good As It Should Be Review
So the Nintendo conference was pretty weak, I think we can all agree, but one of the most overlooked aspects I think, was the fact that New Super Mario Bros. looked incredibly sharp and super polished. This game play footage from Nintendo World Report seems to confirm my suspicions: it looks a bit awesome.

New Super Mario Bros. Sure U regurgitates game play similar to previous Mario  but the level games, design looks pitch perfect, and I've been waiting while to see Mario in HD. The great thing about NSMB was the fact that traditional Mario game play has been modeled, also massively improved. The inventive and ultimately difficult levels this game really turned into something very special and I hope Nintendo does something similar with New Super Mario Bros.

No comments:

Post a Comment